Donations and fund-raising are the primary income sources for Hats for Hope. 100% of all money donated goes directly to our recipients. We are continually reaching out for assistance from those willing to help with financial or in-kind donations. We are truly grateful to have received the support of many local organizations, businesses, as well as individuals.
- Cash Contributions: send a check to Hats for Hope.
- “In Memory of a Loved One”: send a check to Hats for Hope; the family of the loved one will be notified of your contribution.
- “In-Kind” donations: donations are always needed, especially for our events, in order to offset expenses incurred.
- Silent and Live Auction item donations: your donated items are what funds the Hats for Hope program.
- Volunteers: Throughout the year we have the need for help with mailings, representing Hats for Hope at various community events, and working at our events. If you are interested in becoming active in Hats for Hope, please send us your name and contact information. We would love to add you to our volunteer list.
Donate today by using Paypal, a safe and secure way to donate funds!
Thank you for making your tax-deductible contribution for Hats for Hope; our tax ID is 91-2167428.